Welcome to the 13th annual Buckeye Alpaca Show|
GREAT FACILITY: Arena Complex, Summit County Fairgrounds, Tallmadge, Ohio -- (NE Ohio near Akron),
very exhibitor friendly with free admission and parking!
SHOW DATES - March 25-26, 2017
- 8' x 10’ Stalls only $150.00, Display Space only $150.00
- Sponsorship Packages with extended benefits
- Youth Performance Classes – fun for your children and grandchildren!
- Walking Fleece Show Classes – priced at $36 per entry.
- Pen Sale – limited to 12 alpacas with national marketing
exposure through www.Peruvianclassicsale.com
- Herdsire Breedings Auction Saturday Evening
- New Meet & Greet/Exhibitor Party Friday and Saturday evenings –Sponsored by Akron’s
microbrewery – Thirsty Dog Brewery
"On-line registration closes March 7th"
Show Entry Deadline 03/07/2017 with no late fees.
Late Registration: With late fees added 03/7/17 TO 03/16/17
No registrations accepted after 3/16/2017. Last year's show sold out - don't assume that space will
be available post deadline!
COME JOIN THE FUN!