* * * Announcing the 2018 Show Dates * * *
_________ Febuary 10-11, 2018 __________
- Future Show Dates -
2019 Dates March 30-31
2020 Dates March 28-29
GREAT FACILITY: Arena Complex, Summit County Fairgrounds, Tallmadge, Ohio -- (NE Ohio near Akron),
very exhibitor friendly with free admission and parking!
Show Dates -- Feb 10-11, 2018
- 8' x 10’ Stalls only $150.00, Display Space only $150.00
- Sponsorship Packages with extended benefits
- Youth Performance Classes – fun for your children and grandchildren!
- Walking Fleece Show Classes – priced at $36 per entry.
- Complimentary Dinner and Live Auction Saturday Evening - Sponsored by Peruvian Link
- Meet & Greet/Exhibitor Party Friday and Saturday evenings –Sponsored by Akron’s
microbrewery – Thirsty Dog Brewery and Tito's Handmade Vodka
REGISTRATION OPENS NOVEMBER 1ST 2017
"On-line registration closes January 23, 2018"
COME JOIN THE FUN!
In March, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, and 2018 the Buckeye Alpaca Show, Inc. sponsored the honorariums and travel expense for speakers at the Camelid Veterinary Conference at The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine. Platinum Sponsors of the 2018 Buckeye Alpaca Show will receive complimentary admission for either themselves or their veterinarian to attend this fantastic event. In addition, on March 10, 2018 the Buckeye Alpaca Show will sponsor an Owner/Breeder Conference in conjunction with the 2018 Veterinary Conference. Each Grand and Platinum Sponsor of the February 2018 Buckeye Show will receive two complimentary admissions. This financial support has enabled OSU to continue to host this valuable program on a bi-annual basis.
We have some of the best judges in the world
coming to Ohio for this event!
Join in the competition and take home that prize!